Microsoft Windows being one of the most used OS brings great challenges for Microsoft to keep its users impressed in the next version of Windows (windows 8). Although Windows 7 has done outstandingly well since its release, Microsoft has been continuously working to make the next version of Windows a better one by further improving upon the existing features, and have added new impressive Windows 8 features along with a stunning UI. In our Today’s post we are going to present an intro to windows 8 so set back and permit you to “Touch The Future With Windows 8”.Building Video Of Windows 8
Windows 8 is the next version of Microsoft Windows, a family of operating systems produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business Desktops, laptops, Net book, Tablet PCs, Servers, and Media center PCs. It adds support for ARM microprocessors in addition to the traditional x86 microprocessors from Intel and AMD. Its user interface has been changed to make it better suited for touch screen input in addition to the traditional mouse, keyboard, and pen input.
Microsoft has released the early version of Windows 8 on a prototype tablet few months ago. Those of you who would like to taste and experience the all new Windows 8, you can download the Developer Preview, which is currently in pre-beta version. The developer version shows off the current stage of the OS. It comes in three different packages.
(1) 64-bit Only the OS (2) 32-bit Only the OS (3) 64-bit version with developer tools
available for free download
The Windows 8 Developer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7:
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
• Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
• To run Metro style Apps, you need a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or greater
Windows 8 Login Interface
Windows 8 Control Panel
Windows 8 Task Manager